The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

+3
Isabella8898
Twilighter134 {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 am

Deucedog wrote:
TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:That's fine, Mea. (:

Sure, Deuce! Who do you want his/her parents to be? And yeah. I was really confused when I made the first characters, so it ended up all weird ... Smile
Can I be Brittany? But change Micah to Carter?

~nods~ Of course. (:
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

Post  Deucedog Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:47 am

TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:
Deucedog wrote:

Sure, Deuce! Who do you want his/her parents to be? And yeah. I was really confused when I made the first characters, so it ended up all weird ... Smile

~nods~ Of course. (:
YAY! So... do we start?
Deucedog
Deucedog

Location : My own little world... with Tyler, and Neville, and Iggy, and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:54 am

Deucedog wrote:
Deucedog wrote:

~nods~ Of course. (:
YAY! So... do we start?

Yup! (Ha ha, love that word ...) Wink
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

Back to top Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 4 Empty Brittany Macmillon

Post  Deucedog Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 am

"Mum! Mum? Do you think I'll be-" I began tensely. Mum gave me a smile. "Of course. And don't worry about me. This sickness will be gone soon, I'm sure." She said, hugging me. Dad hugged me too.
And I was off.
To Hogwarts.
I knew I couldn't do it. I was so different from all of them. They were all smiley, I was teary. My Mum was sick and I heard Dad talking to Mr. Spinnett-Creevey saying it might be fatal. Like, death.
So I'd keep to myself aaaaallll year long.
I passed a mirror on my way to the train. I had long, pale hair with natural brown lowlights. Neon green eyes, just like my Mum's.
Only I wasn't my Mum.
So I couldn't do this.
"BRITTANY!!!"
Deucedog
Deucedog

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm

lowlights... highlights... get it? Low is opposite to high? GET IT? Smile
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:30 am

Deucedog wrote:"Mum! Mum? Do you think I'll be-" I began tensely. Mum gave me a smile. "Of course. And don't worry about me. This sickness will be gone soon, I'm sure." She said, hugging me. Dad hugged me too.
And I was off.
To Hogwarts.
I knew I couldn't do it. I was so different from all of them. They were all smiley, I was teary. My Mum was sick and I heard Dad talking to Mr. Spinnett-Creevey saying it might be fatal. Like, death.
So I'd keep to myself aaaaallll year long.
I passed a mirror on my way to the train. I had long, pale hair with natural brown lowlights. Neon green eyes, just like my Mum's.
Only I wasn't my Mum.
So I couldn't do this.
"BRITTANY!!!"

Godric, Elsa!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:12 am

Tsk tsk, you too. All talk, no write!
Deucedog
Deucedog

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Deucedog wrote:Tsk tsk, you too. All talk, no write!

Blame the WB!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 am

Deucedog wrote:Tsk tsk, you too. All talk, no write!

Blame the WB!
It must be gone by now, Bex.
I'm looking for a good picture of Brittany!
Deucedog
Deucedog

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:59 am

Which do y'all think looks like Brittany? She's Carter and Dillon's kid, and Carter has brown hair and green eyes, and Dillon has blond hair and grey eyes:

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 4 8de6cc5148ce1e4f386b9ee15b4e94c2

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 4 309ff754e5ee9acf7c494990ef039dce

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 4 551d06006b84e635232dd5df57865d16
Deucedog
Deucedog

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:29 am

I can definitely imagine her as the middle one I think... Smile I like the pics!
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 am

Isabella8898 wrote:I can definitely imagine her as the middle one I think... Smile I like the pics!
Tank wu, Bella!!!
~hugs~

First: 0
Middle: 1
Last: 0
Deucedog
Deucedog

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:02 am

Deucedog wrote:
Isabella8898 wrote:I can definitely imagine her as the middle one I think... Smile I like the pics!
Tank wu, Bella!!!
~hugs~

First: 0
Middle: 1
Last: 0

welcome Deucie-Mcmoosie! Smile :
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:53 am

Bex...?
Deucedog
Deucedog

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:30 am

Tyson wrote:Bex...?

Bexa..?
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilighter134 {Admin} Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:25 pm

*doesn't know what to post*
Twilighter134 {Admin}
Twilighter134 {Admin}

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Twilighter134 {Admin} wrote:*doesn't know what to post*

Yeah ... me too ...
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:27 am

Yeah ... me too ...

~nods~ I agree. Tis hard to know what to post. Surprised
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Isabella8898 wrote:

Yeah ... me too ...

~nods~ I agree. Tis hard to know what to post. Surprised

And I'm putting most of my what-to-write into my book ... * headshake *
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4