The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Heart ~ A Roleplay by Becca

3 posters

Go down

From the Heart ~ A Roleplay by Becca Empty From the Heart ~ A Roleplay by Becca

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:58 am

From the heart.

I'm sure you've heard of those fairytales that have a guy and a girl. They're in love. Someone tries to splt them up, blah, blah, blah. They end up together, of course.

But not in this roleplay. This roleplay is about a guy. And a girl. But, no, their life isn't perfect like in fairytales.

Yes, someone does try to split them up. But they don't end up together. At least, not yet.

So, yeah, as you can basically tell, it'll be very dramatic.

There's only one main question: Are they destined to be together?
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

From the Heart ~ A Roleplay by Becca Empty Re: From the Heart ~ A Roleplay by Becca

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 am

These are the charries already filled. We need to get the other girlies (who aren't on this site) onto here! Would you mind helping me?

Girls ~

Amelia ~ Mia, to be exact. She's attending a boarding school with her other friends, and has a big crush - Jake. The only thing? Her best friend also likes him. It's a very messy love triangle, and it's tearing their friendship into pieces. It's a clear choice: Jake, or the best friend? You can't have both ... or can you?
~ Me, rholls

Sabina ~ Mia's best friend. Maybe ex-best friend, soon? She hopes not. She obviously likes Jake ... but does he like her back? She doesn't know. Like her other friends, Sabina is beautiful, talented, and sweet - but is that enough?
~ Deuce

Kaitlin ~ Another of Sabina and Mia's best friends. Fortunatley, she's not involved in the whole love triangle thing going on with them. No, she likes another guy - Nick. Unfortunatley, her enemy also likes him. Now there's ANOTHER love triangle. And, let's face it. This can't be good.
~ FMLOL

Serena ~ Serena, Sabina. They're sisters - Serena's a year younger than her sister. Just as mature, though. She likes Dylan, who, too bad for her, likes Serena's best friend: Micah. Maybe, just maybe, she can find another guy she likes, though.
~ Frosty

Micah ~ Serena's best friend. She likes Dylan, but is caught in another relationship at the moment. She predicts that it'll be over soon, though. And when/if it does ... she may just go running to Dylan. If Serena doesn't snatch him first, that is.
~ open

Guys ~

Jacob ~ Jake. He likes Mia, but she doesn't know this. Everyone knows guys HATE girly drama - which is why he despises being in a love triangle. He likes Mia, he thinks Mia likes him, Sabina likes him, he doesn't ... it's all to dramatic. But what's he to do? Ask Mia out? Well ... maybe.
~ Ellehcim

Nick ~ Likes Sabina. Her enemy likes him. He doesn't know if she likes him. He's Jake's best friend, and, like his friend, absolutely hates girl drama of all sorts. Hopefully, Sabina likes him back. Let's hope.
~ Sarey

Dylan ~ His main thought is 'What is with girls? They're so dramatic.' And he's right. Like his friends, Nick and Jake, he's caught in a major love triangle. Isn't there enough of those around here? He likes Micah, Micah likes him (maybe), Serena likes him, he doesn't like her ... hopefully it'll all work out.
~ open
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

Back to top Go down

From the Heart ~ A Roleplay by Becca Empty Re: From the Heart ~ A Roleplay by Becca

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:07 am

Part:
Why?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Audition Piece (two paragraphs, minimun, please!) :
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:23 am

~points~ That's the format you fill out for a part. ;D
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilighter134 {Admin} Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Part: Micah
Why?: It's the only girl part left!
Appearance: Avvie soon!
Bio: Ummmm....
Audition Piece (two paragraphs, minimun, please!) :
Soon!
Twilighter134 {Admin}
Twilighter134 {Admin}

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm here!
Deucedog
Deucedog

Location : My own little world... with Tyler, and Neville, and Iggy, and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:41 am

Deucedog wrote:I'm here!

~gasps~ Goody!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:44 pm

TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:
Deucedog wrote:I'm here!

~gasps~ Goody!
I know!
Deucedog
Deucedog

Location : My own little world... with Tyler, and Neville, and Iggy, and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down