The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

+3
Isabella8898
Twilighter134 {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Righto!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

Post  Isabella8898 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Yupitty Yup Yup.

Would you like to have the honor Becca?
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:42 am

Um ... sure?
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:24 pm

~Lavender~

"You'll be okay, won't you, Lav?" asked my mother. We were standing on platform nine and three quaters; I was about to board the Hogwarts Express.
"Yes, Mum, I'll be fine," I said for what seemed like the thousandth time that day. "And if I need anything, Hagrid'll be there to help."
She smiled, tucking my long, curly brown hair behind my ear. "Right. You'll love Hogwarts. I know I did." She was quiet for a moment; I knew that she was reliving her years at Hogwarts in her head. She'd told me the stories a million times, but they never got old. Her friends: Ravynn, Scorpius, Micah ... the teachers: Snape, McGonagall. There were more. And Dumbledore, the headmaster (he was still headmaster, to my excitment).

They were endless. I could listen to them for hours, not being able to wait until it was time for me to attend Hogwarts.
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm

TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bsgmea13 Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:56 pm

I'd love to join... any more charries?

~mea~
bsgmea13
bsgmea13

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:46 am

Girls --

Lavender is Leyma's daughter. Her father is a son of Harry Potter, whom was never known until two years later at Hogwarts. Leyma and him fell and love, and then they had her. Lavender was named after her grandmother, who attended Hogwarts with Harry Potter. Being a descendent of the infamous Potter, she, too, is well-known around the school - and is getting tired of it. But with good friends, another great year at Hogwarts, and maybe even a new boyfriend, she'll get through it.
~ Me

Lena is the daughter of Ravynn and Scorpius. After many break ups and arguments, they finally married, to everyone's happiness. Lena is one of Lavender's best friends. She, too, is popular - but she likes it. Surprisingly, she's not one of those cheerleader-rich-snobby-airhead of a popular girl - quite the opposite. She looks a lot like her father - she's very pretty, which is probably why she's always surrounded by everyone.
~ Bella

Elena is Clare and Scorpius' daughter. With Vynn and him being married, they tell Ravynn that Elena is Lavender's sister, and that's that. Elena, however, hates this - who'd want to be living a lie like that? No one, really. But when the secret comes out in the middle of the year ... will everything fall apart? Or will Shellie's friends help her through once again?
~ Frosty

Brittany, the daughter of Micah and Dylan, is a legend around Hogwarts, much like one of her best friends, Lavender. She's sort of mysterious ... nobody really knows what's going on with her most of the time, except for her closest friends: Lavender, Shellie, and Lena. But when a very dark secret comes out about her family's past ... will she be able to live in peace again?
~ open

Debby hates her Muggle name. She's Muggle-born. Her mother is Leyma, and her father is a Muggle; so she's half sisters with Lavender. Debby has always been one of those people who keeps their nose in a book and blends in - until she meets one of the coolest guys at Hogwarts. Unfortunatley, he's already in a relationship ... but for how long will that last?
~ Ara

Violet is Lavender's sister. Her parents are Leyma and Harry's son, so they're full sisters. For some reason their parents thought it would be funny to name both of their girls the same meaning of names, but that's okay. Violet loves them anyway. She is very close to her sister. Violet is one of those people who can lift your spirits without meaning to ... which is what gets Lavender liking being well-known again.
~ Twi

Hermone (pronounced Harmony) is the daughter of Matt and Micah. She, Lavender, and Violet are the new The Trio of Hogwarts. They're parents were friends, so they've known each other for years. But will another Malfoy ruin that for all of them?
~ open

Sure, Mea! Brittany and Hermone are open. Smile
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 pm

I shall post soon.
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bsgmea13 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:05 am

Mkay. ~swallows~ Would it be okay if I was a daughter of Ravynn and Scorpius?

~mea~
bsgmea13
bsgmea13

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:50 am

La duh. Smile

You want to make her, or should I?
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:56 am

I will post soon!
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Isabella8898 wrote:I will post soon!

Great! Smile
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:25 am

~Lena~

"It'll be alright." Mum told me as we watched students climb onto the Hogwarts Express. I nodded. I've never been away from home for a long while. I was pretty nervous, and ecstatic at the same time. I glanced at Dad. "See you at christmas." I gave him what started as a light hug, but than turned into a tight squeeze. He was going to miss me just like I was. "Love you." I murmured. "Love you too." He whispered in my ear. He released me and I gave Mum a hug. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she returned the kiss on my cheek.
The train released a loud choo choo and I quickly picked up my trunk and gave Dad a gaze full of tears. Dad and I have had a amazing relationship, he's like the perfect father. Pick you up when you fall, if you stub your toe, he'll kiss it to make you feel better. He's the one I can talk to when something goes wrong. I was gonna miss him a lot. I smiled. "Bye!" I called as I started toward the train. I climbed in and found an empty compartment. I opened the window and waved at mum and dad. They waved back smiling. Then I felt the train jerk, than start moving. Dad started running with the train and I grinned at him. The train started going too fast for him and he slowed down. "BYE DAD!!!" I shouted to him. He called something but I couldn't understand it. I smiled and blew him a kiss.
This was the start of a brand new adventure.
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Ah-mazing!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bsgmea13 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:31 pm

TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:La duh. Smile

You can if you'd like. :-)

~mea~
bsgmea13
bsgmea13

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:26 am

bsgmea13 wrote:

~mea~

Okay. BTW, who were Ravynn's parents?
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:34 am

TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:
bsgmea13 wrote:

~mea~

Okay. BTW, who were Ravynn's parents?

Ravynn was a muggle-born wasn't she?
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm

~shrugs~
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:54 am

I think she was... 'Cause she has a cell phone in The-Next-Generation-of-Hogwarts-Year-2 Hm...
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Ohhhh. (:
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:12 am

TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:Ah-mazing!

*rolls eyes* Yeah right.
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Isabella8898 wrote:

*rolls eyes* Yeah right.

See!? You admit it!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Isabella8898 wrote:

*rolls eyes* Yeah. right.

See!? You admit it!

WHAT? NO! It was SARCASM! affraid
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Isabella8898 wrote:
Isabella8898 wrote:

*rolls eyes* Yeah. right.

See!? You admit it!

MWHAHAHA!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:43 am

Isabella8898 wrote:
Isabella8898 wrote:

*rolls eyes* NUH UH!.

See!? You admit it!

MWHAHAHA!

Points up at the *rolls eyes* thing.

MWAHAHAHA!

Wait.... Looks up at the one about sarcasm..... OH NOS! IT WAS SARCASM ABOUT THE ONE ABOUT SARCASM! WOOT!

Last edited by Isabella8898 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A mistake of rholls thinking that I'm good at writing.)
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next