The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

+3
Isabella8898
Twilighter134 {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) Empty The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 pm

You all know the Hogwartians - the first generation, like Lily, James, Snape ...
Harry's generation: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville ...
And even the next generation; Scorpius, Ravynn, Leyma, Micah, Molly ...

But what about the next next generation?

Even with all new kids, don't worry. There's still plenty of drama to go around.
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) Empty Re: The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

Post  Twilighter134 {Admin} Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:42 am

Sawsum. Smile
Twilighter134 {Admin}
Twilighter134 {Admin}

Back to top Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) Empty Re: The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:47 am

Thanks, Twi! Format or charries?
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:09 am

Charries!!!! And if so, could I possibly be a child of Ravynn and Scorpius? YAY!

thanks!
bella
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:11 am

Sure!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:23 am

Yay! Thanks rholls!

~grins childishly~
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  frostystarfashiondiva444 Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 am

I wanna be a child of...
Clare and Scorpius!
LOL!
Never thought that would happen, would ya, after the whole Clare-punches-Scorpius scenario, huh?
But, yeah..
frostystarfashiondiva444
frostystarfashiondiva444

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabianlover14 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 am

Can I join?
Arabianlover14
Arabianlover14

Back to top Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) Empty Charries!

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 am

Girls --

Lavender is Leyma's daughter. Her father is a son of Harry Potter, whom was never known until two years later at Hogwarts. Leyma and him fell and love, and then they had her. Lavender was named after her grandmother, who attended Hogwarts with Harry Potter. Being a descendent of the infamous Potter, she, too, is well-known around the school - and is getting tired of it. But with good friends, another great year at Hogwarts, and maybe even a new boyfriend, she'll get through it.
~ Me

Lena is the daughter of Ravynn and Scorpius. After many break ups and arguments, they finally married, to everyone's happiness. Lena is one of Lavender's best friends. She, too, is popular - but she likes it. Surprisingly, she's not one of those cheerleader-rich-snobby-airhead of a popular girl - quite the opposite. She looks a lot like her father - she's very pretty, which is probably why she's always surrounded by everyone.
~ Bella (?)

Shellie is Clare and Scorpius' daughter. With Vynn and him being married, they tell Ravynn that Shellie is Lavender's sister, and that's that. Shellie, however, hates this - who'd want to be living a lie like that? No one, really. But when the secret comes out in the middle of the year ... will everything fall apart? Or will Shellie's friends help her through once again?
~ Frosty (?)

Brittany, the daughter of Micah and Dylan, is a legend around Hogwarts, much like one of her best friends, Lavender. She's sort of mysterious ... nobody really knows what's going on with her most of the time, except for her closest friends: Lavender, Shellie, and Lena. But when a very dark secret comes out about her family's past ... will she be able to live in peace again?
~ open

Debby hates her Muggle name. She's Muggle-born. Her mother is Leyma, and her father is a Muggle; so she's half sisters with Lavender. Debby has always been one of those people who keeps their nose in a book and blends in - until she meets one of the coolest guys at Hogwarts. Unfortunatley, he's already in a relationship ... but for how long will that last?
~ open

Format:
Part:
Why?:
Appearance:
Audition Piece (at least two paragraphs with five sentences each) :

♥️Becca♥️

Last edited by rholley1 {Admin} on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 am

Arabianlover14 wrote:Can I join?

Of course, Ara!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabianlover14 Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 am

Part: Debby
Why?: I'm a bookworm too. Smile
Appearance: Long dark-brown hair, green eyes. Tall and thin.
Audition Piece (at least two paragraphs with five sentences each) : do it tommorow. Sleep
Arabianlover14
Arabianlover14

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Girls --

Lavender is Leyma's daughter. Her father is a son of Harry Potter, whom was never known until two years later at Hogwarts. Leyma and him fell and love, and then they had her. Lavender was named after her grandmother, who attended Hogwarts with Harry Potter. Being a descendent of the infamous Potter, she, too, is well-known around the school - and is getting tired of it. But with good friends, another great year at Hogwarts, and maybe even a new boyfriend, she'll get through it.
~ Me

Lena is the daughter of Ravynn and Scorpius. After many break ups and arguments, they finally married, to everyone's happiness. Lena is one of Lavender's best friends. She, too, is popular - but she likes it. Surprisingly, she's not one of those cheerleader-rich-snobby-airhead of a popular girl - quite the opposite. She looks a lot like her father - she's very pretty, which is probably why she's always surrounded by everyone.
~ Bella (?)

Shellie is Clare and Scorpius' daughter. With Vynn and him being married, they tell Ravynn that Shellie is Lavender's sister, and that's that. Shellie, however, hates this - who'd want to be living a lie like that? No one, really. But when the secret comes out in the middle of the year ... will everything fall apart? Or will Shellie's friends help her through once again?
~ Frosty (?)

Brittany, the daughter of Micah and Dylan, is a legend around Hogwarts, much like one of her best friends, Lavender. She's sort of mysterious ... nobody really knows what's going on with her most of the time, except for her closest friends: Lavender, Shellie, and Lena. But when a very dark secret comes out about her family's past ... will she be able to live in peace again?
~ open

Debby hates her Muggle name. She's Muggle-born. Her mother is Leyma, and her father is a Muggle; so she's half sisters with Lavender. Debby has always been one of those people who keeps their nose in a book and blends in - until she meets one of the coolest guys at Hogwarts. Unfortunatley, he's already in a relationship ... but for how long will that last?
~ Ara (Audition pending)
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabianlover14 Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Audition Piece:

I raced down staries to get the mail. My half-sister Lavender was in the kitchen. The mail fell through the slot with a thump. I picked it up, sifting through the letters and bills. I let out a cry of excitement. "What is it, Debby?" Lavender asked. I silently cursed my stupid Muggle name. "I got it! I got the letter!"
Arabianlover14
Arabianlover14

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:00 am

Thanks!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilighter134 {Admin} Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 am

More charries?
Twilighter134 {Admin}
Twilighter134 {Admin}

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 am

Part: Lena
Why?: Becca made her for me!
Appearance: Let me think about it...
Audition Piece (at least two paragraphs with five sentences each) :
"Lena!" mom yelled from the kitchen. "It's here!" YES YES YES! I was mentally screaming but I tried to act calm as I hurried down the stairs. Mom was holding the letter and I took from her and read it.
Dear Lena,
You have been accepted to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
I was so excited as I read through it.
"Dad!" I yelled and I went to go tell him.
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 am

Girls --

~ Me

~ Bella

Elena is Clare and Scorpius' daughter. With Vynn and him being married, they tell Ravynn that Shellie is Lavender's sister, and that's that. Shellie, however, hates this - who'd want to be living a lie like that? No one, really. But when the secret comes out in the middle of the year ... will everything fall apart? Or will Shellie's friends help her through once again?
~ Frosty

~ open

~ Ara

Violet is Lavender's sister. Her parents are Leyma and Harry's son, so they're full sisters. For some reason their parents thought it would be funny to name both of their girls the same meaning of names, but that's okay. Violet loves them anyway. She is very close to her sister. Violet is one of those people who can lift your spirits without meaning to ... which is what gets Lavender liking being well-known again.
~ open

Last edited by rholley1 {Admin} on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  frostystarfashiondiva444 Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Part: Shellie {is it okay if I change her name to, um, Elena? LOL}
Why?: The GENIUS Becca made her for me, la duh!
Audition Piece:
"Elena."
"Yeah?"
"Shut up."
I blinked back into the real world, the wizard world- it probably wasn't real for Muggles, but for me?
Completely.
Dreams. I hated them.
In them, it was always my father -Scorpius Malfoy- telling me to shut up, or some awful thing like that.
It wasn't because he hated me- it was out of pure love for me.
Scorpius wasn't supposed to have had me with Clare.
He was married to Ravynn.
They were the perfect couple.
And anyways, my mother had punched my father in the face when they were in their second year at Hogwarts.
That didn't really make sense for anyone {at least, the very few people who knew about me}, but here I was.
But I'm supposedly some girl named Lavender's sister, who's the daughter of a girl named Leyma and a previously-unknown son of Harry Potter.
Go figure.
My life is a web of lies.
By just living and knowing that I'm here, and not really Lavender's sister at all...
It makes me feel like I'm a prisoner in my own soul.
frostystarfashiondiva444
frostystarfashiondiva444

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:55 am

Girls --

~ Me

~ Bella

Elena is Clare and Scorpius' daughter. With Vynn and him being married, they tell Ravynn that Elena is Lavender's sister, and that's that. Elena, however, hates this - who'd want to be living a lie like that? No one, really. But when the secret comes out in the middle of the year ... will everything fall apart? Or will Shellie's friends help her through once again?
~ Frosty

~ open

~ Ara

Violet is Lavender's sister. Her parents are Leyma and Harry's son, so they're full sisters. For some reason their parents thought it would be funny to name both of their girls the same meaning of names, but that's okay. Violet loves them anyway. She is very close to her sister. Violet is one of those people who can lift your spirits without meaning to ... which is what gets Lavender liking being well-known again.
~ open
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilighter134 {Admin} Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Part: Violet
Why?: She's the only one left, LOL. ^_^
Appearance: I'll make an avvie.
Audition Piece (at least two paragraphs with five sentences each) : I know I do this a lot, but I'll do this soon, if that's okay with you.
Twilighter134 {Admin}
Twilighter134 {Admin}

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:35 am

I think it's funny that Micah and Dylan were married. Not Matt and Micah. Smile teehee.
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:04 am

Girls --

~ Me

~ Bella

Elena is Clare and Scorpius' daughter. With Vynn and him being married, they tell Ravynn that Elena is Lavender's sister, and that's that. Elena, however, hates this - who'd want to be living a lie like that? No one, really. But when the secret comes out in the middle of the year ... will everything fall apart? Or will Shellie's friends help her through once again?
~ Frosty

~ open

~ Ara

~ Twi

IKR, Bella? Smile
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 am

Yup... Awkward.
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:21 am

;D

So ... should we start now?
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Yeah... Maybe we should... So it won't be like awkward small talk anymore...
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next