The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diffancorts Academy for Witches ~ A Roleplay by Becca

+2
ILoveTacosAndToast
TheNextRowling {Admin}
6 posters

Go down

Diffancorts Academy for Witches ~ A Roleplay by Becca Empty Diffancorts Academy for Witches ~ A Roleplay by Becca

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Diffancorts Academy. For witches, that is.

You've never heard of it, we know. But you're about to.

Because after these next five years are over, you're out in the witch and wizard world. You might be famous, maybe not. Your name might be going into a history book of magic, maybe not. Anything is possible living the life of a teenage witch.
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Diffancorts Academy for Witches ~ A Roleplay by Becca Empty Re: Diffancorts Academy for Witches ~ A Roleplay by Becca

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm in this roleplay on bsgfans
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Location : I is with Percy Jackson fighting off all the EVIL monsters!

http://bsgfans.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Diffancorts Academy for Witches ~ A Roleplay by Becca Empty Re: Diffancorts Academy for Witches ~ A Roleplay by Becca

Post  frostystarfashiondiva444 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Ooh! I'm in, Becca!
frostystarfashiondiva444
frostystarfashiondiva444

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:49 pm

I'll just copy and paste my charrie from bsgfans.
Do you mind rholls?
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Part: Delilah
Why?: Because you gave the part to moi!
Bio: Delilah is really an outgoing girl. She danced around in front of everybody, sang at random times, screams her head off all the time, and enjoyed herself. But now that she is offered to go to the academy, all that sillyness was set aside. She wasn't sure if she wanted to leave her BEST friends. She hadn't felt that she was even ready to leave the wizard world. But what she doesn't know....is she'll have a GREAT opprotunity when she goes.
Audition Piece:
"Hurry up!" Giggled Ginny, one of my best friends in the whole entire universe.
"OK, OK!" I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to laugh.
"Hullo?" A british voice came through the line.
I cleared my throat. Um, yes...I'm calling because you have just been selected to appear on Which Witch of Wizard." My voice was asian.
We heard about 5 screams on the other line.
A huge grin appeared on my face.
"OMahGosh...ahe you se'ious?" THe lady squealed.
"NO!" We all screamed.
I hungthe phone up and busted out laughing. My face was turning red, and my stomach started to hurt. A couple of minutes later my friends and I all stopped laughing. "I LOVE crank calling!" Exclaimed Janelle. I smiled and wipe the tears from my eyes. "I know, so do I." I threw my cell phone onto my bed and got on the Spider Web(like the internet but called the Spider Web in the wizard world) I logged onto my web mail...only to find a letter from Diffancorts Academy for Witches.
My eyes grew huge when I clicked the w-mail(lol)

that's who I am on the bsgfans one.
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Thanks, Frosty!

That's fine, soccergirl!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Okay! Thanks!
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowling'sDaughter Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:55 am

Me joinie
Rowling'sDaughter
Rowling'sDaughter

Location : Well...I don't have a specified location. We don't stay in one place too long. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:08 am

BSG4ever wrote:Me joinie

Thanks!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowling'sDaughter Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:22 am

welcome
Rowling'sDaughter
Rowling'sDaughter

Location : Well...I don't have a specified location. We don't stay in one place too long. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:46 am

WOOH!
I'm gonna go see how many people have joined Becca's webby
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabianlover14 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:14 am

I join!! Very Happy
Arabianlover14
Arabianlover14

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Arabianlover14 wrote:I join!! Very Happy

Yay! Thanksies!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Is there going to be a format or charries?

bella
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 am

Charries if you want 'em!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabianlover14 Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:46 am

rholley1 {Admin} wrote:Charries if you want 'em!

Charries!
Arabianlover14
Arabianlover14

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Girls --

Herimone ~ She gets mistaken as 'Hermione' all of the time. She does look at lot like her, and her name sounds exactly the same, so it makes sense. Take my advice - do not call her Hermione. As a powerful witch, born in the mortal world, she's been practicing magic since she was born - which is why she's attending Diffancorts this year.
~ me

Dakota ~ Kota is Herimone's sister. They're one year apart, but just as experienced as witches. Dakota is a very stict teen - always following all of the rules, turning in her homework on time - things like that. But after some time at the academy, will she change?
~ Mea

Delilah ~ She was born a witch, and has lived in the magic world all of her life. She's always been very sheltered, which is why she's a little timid of going off to the academy. But with some good friends, fun classes, and maybe even a boyfriend, she can get through it.
~ soccergirl

Mae ~ Mae is Herimone's best friend. They've known each other since they were three years old, and have grown up together. They both moved to the magic world at the same time, and are now attending Diffancorts together. Mae is very energetic, and loves learning spells.
~ open

Lux ~ Her real name is Lucy, but she goes by Lux. She is Mae and Herimone's best friend. They just met on the first day at the academy, and they've just gotten closer since then. But when Hermione suddenly falls for the guy she likes ... could there be trouble in BFFVille?
~ Chey

Kate ~ Dakota's only friend. Kate has known Kota since fifth grade, when they shared their PB&J sandwiches at lunch. Kate is one of those cheerleader/popular/guy magnet-type girls, something that Kota doesn't relate to at all. Maybe, though, Kate'll rub off on Dakota this year.
~ open

If you'd like to be one of the above characters, all you have to do is fill out this format:

Part:
Why?:
Bio:
Audition Piece (NOT optional. Three paragraphs, with a minimum of five sentences each.) :
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Part: Mae
Why?: Cause she looks fun!
Bio: Mae's Herimone's best friend. THey've known each other like FOREVER. And that's how Herimone want it to be forever. But Mae sometimes wants to try to be friends with other people too. Herimone would rather it just be Mae, Herimone and Lux. Mae's parents died when she was 5 years old, so Mae has been in foster care for a while, but sometimes she would just stay at Herimone's weeks at a time. Mae hopes she can have a more permanent "home" feeling at Diffancorts, like she's never had before.
Audition Piece (NOT optional. Three paragraphs, with a minimum of five sentences each.) :
I sat on the edge of my bestest friend Herimone's bed reading a book about a witch who went through all these crazy adventure things. It was really interesting. Mone was on the floor reading another book about spells. We were both ecstatic to go to Diffancorts. We hadn't exactly gotten our letters yet but they were sure to come soon.
"Girls! Their here!" Mone's mum called from downstairs. We both jumped up and raced for the stairs, each pushing the other trying to get there first. When we got downstairs, Mrs. Rozbin* was holding two very similar looking letters.
They were a light lavender color with delicate plum writing on the front of both of them. One said, Herimone Robzin and the other read Mae Bliz. We both grabbed ours at the same time struggling to open them. "Ah hah!" I cried out pulling the parchment out from the inside. I unfolded the paper carefully and slowly and I gasped as the letters inside started arranging themselves into words. "You have been requested to go to Diffancorts, school for witches." I whispered. I ran my finger along the writing happily. "Yes!" cried Herimone. She finally had gotten her letter open.

*Can Robzin be Herimone's last name? I didn't want to call her mum Herimone's mom the whole time so I just randomly put a last name there.
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Girls --

Herimone ~ She gets mistaken as 'Hermione' all of the time. She does look at lot like her, and her name sounds exactly the same, so it makes sense. Take my advice - do not call her Hermione. As a powerful witch, born in the mortal world, she's been practicing magic since she was born - which is why she's attending Diffancorts this year.
~ me

Dakota ~ Kota is Herimone's sister. They're one year apart, but just as experienced as witches. Dakota is a very stict teen - always following all of the rules, turning in her homework on time - things like that. But after some time at the academy, will she change?
~ Mea

Delilah ~ She was born a witch, and has lived in the magic world all of her life. She's always been very sheltered, which is why she's a little timid of going off to the academy. But with some good friends, fun classes, and maybe even a boyfriend, she can get through it.
~ soccergirl

Mae ~ Mae is Herimone's best friend. They've known each other since they were three years old, and have grown up together. They both moved to the magic world at the same time, and are now attending Diffancorts together. Mae is very energetic, and loves learning spells.
~ Bella

Lux ~ Her real name is Lucy, but she goes by Lux. She is Mae and Herimone's best friend. They just met on the first day at the academy, and they've just gotten closer since then. But when Hermione suddenly falls for the guy she likes ... could there be trouble in BFFVille?
~ Chey

Kate ~ Dakota's only friend. Kate has known Kota since fifth grade, when they shared their PB&J sandwiches at lunch. Kate is one of those cheerleader/popular/guy magnet-type girls, something that Kota doesn't relate to at all. Maybe, though, Kate'll rub off on Dakota this year.
~ open

Sure, that'd be fine. Smile
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  frostystarfashiondiva444 Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Part: Kate
Why?: She's awesome!
Bio: Kate's boyfriend, Jacob (Jake), is the sweetest person you'll meet. She's rich, and a cheerleader, so you think her life's perfect, but it's not. Kate has her own problems, too...
Audition Piece (NOT optional. Three paragraphs, with a minimum of five sentences each.) : Tomorrow, please? I'm busy, plus my mouth tastes weird and it makes me feel like puking (I just went to the dentist, and he put some sort of veal on it.)
frostystarfashiondiva444
frostystarfashiondiva444

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Girls --

~ me

~ Mea

~ soccergirl

~ Bella

~ Chey

~ Frosty [audition pending]

Thanks, Frosty! (:
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:08 pm

When shall we start?
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down