The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Broken Hearts Academy~Roleplay by soccergirl933

+5
frostystarfashiondiva444
GryffindorsRock!
Blonsky
TheNextRowling {Admin}
ILoveTacosAndToast
9 posters

Go down

~Broken Hearts Academy~Roleplay by soccergirl933 Empty ~Broken Hearts Academy~Roleplay by soccergirl933

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 pm

These girls are heartbroken on a daily bases.
They try to find somebody they like.
They go out with them.
Then they're dumped.
Forgotten about.
Unwanted.
Unloved.

These teens have to go through pain more then any other teen.
They can't even bare it anymore.
That's why they go to BHA...
Broken Hearts Academy.

Charries or format??
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Location : I is with Percy Jackson fighting off all the EVIL monsters!

http://bsgfans.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

~Broken Hearts Academy~Roleplay by soccergirl933 Empty Re: ~Broken Hearts Academy~Roleplay by soccergirl933

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Charries!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

~Broken Hearts Academy~Roleplay by soccergirl933 Empty Re: ~Broken Hearts Academy~Roleplay by soccergirl933

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:23 pm

name requests?
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:32 pm

ILoveTacosAndToast wrote:name requests?

Nope!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Noelle~As popular as she was, she was heartbrocken many times. She dated almost all of the boys on the football team. She is very girly, sassy, and snobby. She was the cheerleading capatain at her school and was the queen bee. That's how popular she was until she got dumped about 32 times... On the 32nd time Annabelle became depressed. Then people took advantage and stole her spot. Annabelle eventually was at the bottum of the food chain. Not much later had Annabell heard of HBA.~Blonksy

Juliet~She is Annabelle's sister. Juliet actually wasn't popular. She was a preppy girl, whoannoyed EVERYONE at school. She is very bright, talkative, and kind of shy and kind of outgoing. Surprisingly Juliet WASN'T heartbroken because of some guy. She always tried to make friends, but everyone thought she was annoying. They always avoided her. Juliet always tried, but she might've tried a bit too hard. Everyone picked on her as well, and she let it all go to her head. Then when she realized Annabelle was sad and was going to HBA she decided to tag along.~Frosty

Caroline~She wasn't NEARLY as popular as Annabelle was. No. She was actually the one who got picked on by the populars. Caroline is a very shy, sweet, and caring girl. She participates in many after school activities such as GATE, leadership, etc. She is more of the "nerdy" type, but she never let it get to her head. Caroline actually never DID go out with anybody. She had crushes. She asked them out. They ALL said no, which drove her to HBA.~OPEN

Xthane~In everyone else's eye, Xthane is a nobody. She wasn't popular. She wasn't...anybody to anyone at schooll. Xthane is a quiet girl who normally keeps to her self. She gets pick on all the time, just because of her name. Xthane has many secrets, which makes her mysterious. Xthane finally couldn't take all the insults and name calling. So she went to HBA.~OPEN

Bristol~ Bristol is goth. Which makes her a freak in everyones eye. But really, she's not! She is a really nice, sweet, creative girl! But since nobody has bothered even TRYING to be her friend, she keeps to herself like Xthane. But this isn't the ONLY reason why Bristol is heartbroken....Her BEST BEST BEST friend...just left her...That's the girl who climbed up the ladder and took Noelle's spot.~GR

Last edited by ILoveTacosAndToast on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 am; edited 3 times in total
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:15 am

Can I be Annabelle but change her name to Noelle?

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 am

sure
and im makin more charrries later
no format
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:32 am

Okay, and you spelled my name wrong..
Its Blonsky, not Blonksy.

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:35 am

Blonsky wrote:Okay, and you spelled my name wrong..
Its Blonsky, not Blonksy.
I know sorry. I was typing fast
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Back to top Go down

Post  GryffindorsRock! Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 am

Hm... must say that I'd like Bristol Smile
GryffindorsRock!
GryffindorsRock!

Location : on planet Mobius with my husband Shadow and our son Seth :)

http://aidanlynne.sosblog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:35 am

LOL
Okay, thanks!
And, uh, in the thing, with the description...can you, uh, change my name, and Annabell to Noelle?
Please?
Thanks!

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:32 am

GryffindorsRock! wrote:Hm... must say that I'd like Bristol Smile
Kay!
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Back to top Go down

Post  frostystarfashiondiva444 Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:48 am

Juliet please!
frostystarfashiondiva444
frostystarfashiondiva444

Back to top Go down

~Broken Hearts Academy~Roleplay by soccergirl933 Empty Xthane!

Post  Rowling'sDaughter Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Xthane please!
Rowling'sDaughter
Rowling'sDaughter

Location : Well...I don't have a specified location. We don't stay in one place too long. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Do you thinks it would be possible to make another? I don't want to be a pain...............
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilighter134 {Admin} Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Can I be Xanthe?
Twilighter134 {Admin}
Twilighter134 {Admin}

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:42 am

Oh yeah I did make more but idk what happened...what happened to the site name???.....I'm starting to get a bit confused....
Oh and twi Xthane's taken...I had put her taken but again, idk what happened....
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilighter134 {Admin} Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:33 pm

ILoveTacosAndToast wrote:Oh yeah I did make more but idk what happened...what happened to the site name???.....I'm starting to get a bit confused....
Oh and twi Xthane's taken...I had put her taken but again, idk what happened....

Oh, okay. Smile Who's open?
Twilighter134 {Admin}
Twilighter134 {Admin}

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:59 am

Twilighter134 {Admin} wrote:
ILoveTacosAndToast wrote:Oh yeah I did make more but idk what happened...what happened to the site name???.....I'm starting to get a bit confused....

Oh, okay. Smile Who's open?
Yeah! I wanna join!
Deucedog
Deucedog

Location : My own little world... with Tyler, and Neville, and Iggy, and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down