The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in a Shadow ~ A Roleplay by Becca

+3
ILoveTacosAndToast
Blonsky
TheNextRowling {Admin}
7 posters

Go down

Living in a Shadow ~ A Roleplay by Becca Empty Living in a Shadow ~ A Roleplay by Becca

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:07 pm

You know when you're little, and you fall and hurt yourself? You go running to your mommy, crying.
Well, what if you couldn't go running to Mommy? What if she was too busy being a greek goddess? What would that be like, growing up in the shadow of your goddess of a mother?

That's what it's always been like for these six kids; they're parents are all a greek goddess. They have no clue who their other parent is. They've gone through life feeling like outsiders, no one to talk to.

But when they all get sent to a normal academy for teens in California, halfway around the world for their parent, things get strange. Suddenly they're finding out that they have powers, but they realize that they're not outsiders - quite the opposite, actually.
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Living in a Shadow ~ A Roleplay by Becca Empty Re: Living in a Shadow ~ A Roleplay by Becca

Post  Blonsky Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Im joining!!!!

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Living in a Shadow ~ A Roleplay by Becca Empty Re: Living in a Shadow ~ A Roleplay by Becca

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Yay! This is the format:

Name -
Age -
Appearance -
God/Goddess Parent -
Long, Detailed Biography -
Audition Piece (at least three paragraphs long with a minimum of four sentences each)
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Name - Ron ;D
Age - 17
Appearance - I'll make an avvie!
God/Goddess Parent - Athena
Long, Detailed Biography - Eh ... later.

Last edited by TheNextRowling {Admin} on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Format:
Name -Noelle
Age -17
Appearance -Can I send you a picture, rholley?
God/Goddess Parent -Artemis
Long, Detailed Biography -Noelle doesnt really see her mom a lot, but when she does, Artemis is always bringing along the Hunters. Its like she cares more about the Hunters than Noelle, which is..true. Noelle knows she can never be a demi-god, or even a Hunter. Her mom wouldn't allow that, but that all changes when Noelle suddenly realizes she has powers...
Audition Piece (at least three paragraphs long with a minimum of four sentences each) -Can I do this tomorrow?

And if someone does a guy, can Noelle date them? Rholls...?

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Heres Noelle:
Living in a Shadow ~ A Roleplay by Becca Bridgit-mendler-good-luck-charlie

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveTacosAndToast Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:32 pm

^
|
where is she from....I forgot. Like who is that girl
ILoveTacosAndToast
ILoveTacosAndToast

Location : I is with Percy Jackson fighting off all the EVIL monsters!

http://bsgfans.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Charries ~
Jake ~ me
Noelle ~ Blonsky
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:13 am

Well, she was on Wizards of Waverly Place as juliet.
She was on Jonas.
And now she is starring in a new show, Good Luck Charlie!

Rholls, so an Noelle and Jake be together?

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:37 am

Sure Blonsky!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  frostystarfashiondiva444 Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:47 am

Actually, I'm pretty sure in the original one that my charrie was a boy named Jacob {Jake}'s girlfriend.
frostystarfashiondiva444
frostystarfashiondiva444

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:59 am

Yay!
Thanks rholls!

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:05 am

'Course. =)

I know, Frosty.
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilighter134 {Admin} Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:11 am

Name - Elissa
Age - 15
Appearance - Living in a Shadow ~ A Roleplay by Becca Bs10
God/Goddess Parent - Aphrodite
Long, Detailed Biography - Elissa has learned how to be independant throughout her childhood. Her mother was away a lot. Seducing young men--that's how she got Elissa. But of course, that's not what she told Elissa. She told her she just had some "work" to do, and she would be back in a few days, but after a while, Elissa just kind of figured it out, and she's tired of being alone.
Audition Piece (at least three paragraphs long with a minimum of four sentences each) Soon, soon, 'kay?
Twilighter134 {Admin}
Twilighter134 {Admin}

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 am

Charries ~
Jake ~ me
Noelle ~ Blonsky
Elissa ~ Twi
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonsky Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:47 am

Okay...
LOL
=)

Blonsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Ooh! This is exciting!

Name - Exandrynn (Rynn)
Age - 16
Appearance - Um.. Pic at bottom! And she's graceful and elegant, slightly shorter than average and very agile. Usually goes around barefoot. She's tan and looks dazzling in white and in any other lightish color.
God/Goddess Parent - Calypso
Long, Detailed Biography - Rynn's mother, Calypso has wished for being with Rynn, but since she's imprisoned in Ogygia, it's not really an option. Rynn has gained her mother's beauty, and maybe even her skill with nature and a little bit water. Rynn has had several people wanna be her friend but she's afraid it's because of her looks, not her personality. She's loving and caring and protective with the people she trusts and extremely fun to be with. She's rather a loner party because her mother is one..
Audition Piece (at least three paragraphs long with a minimum of four sentences each)
I sat in the cafeteria at a small table in the corner by myself. I sipped my milk and nibbled on my cookie. I felt the need to go. Finally deciding, I got up and walked away, leaving my lunch. I quietly walked through the hall hoping not to get caught.
I got to the door and quietly opened it. I walked toward a big cluster of trees and gracefully climbed it. I sat there quietly. my leg dangling probably a strange sight for a passerby. A leg, hanging out of a tree with no visible owner? Heh. I leaned against the trunk and closed my eyes slightly. I fell asleep. No one would notice I was gone. No one ever noticed me.

Rynn:
Living in a Shadow ~ A Roleplay by Becca 11328713_gal

Last edited by Isabella8898 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I ACTUALLY forgot my pic!)
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Charries ~
Ron ~ me
Noelle ~ Blonsky
Elissa ~ Twi
Exandrynn ~ Bella

Thanks, Bella!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:41 pm

I'm so overusing that charrie pic....... heh heh heh
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:38 am

Isabella8898 wrote:I'm so overusing that charrie pic....... heh heh heh

;D
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:00 am

Name - Sadie
Age - 14?
Appearance - Long black curls, bright green eyes, pale skin
God/Goddess Parent - Demeter
Long, Detailed Biography - Sadie is the near spitting image of her mother, Demeter. She always gets touchy when people ask about her mom. Her dad is a nice guy, but he never talks about Demeter, either. Sadie isn't allowed to tell anyone who her mother is- but she knows that if she did, she'd be popular... or just called crazy.
"So, what's your mom like?"
Tucker's question threw me off guard. It was my first date with anyone, and we had to talk about THIS? No. I'm not gonna let HER ruin this.
Even though he was my best friend, he couldn't know. I shrugged. "You know. Motherly." Jeez. Nice save, Sadie.
~*~*~
"I had fun." I said quietly as Tucker walked me up to my door. He nodded, "Me too."
We stood, me looking into his hazel eyes and him looking down into my green ones. I felt his hand slip around mine.
He leaned down.
He kissed me.
The door flew open. "SADIE! GET IN HERE!"
My dad's yell made me fly backwards.
~*~*~
"Your mother would've done the same thing-" My dad tried, and I snarled.
"If SHE would have dome it, then YOU DON'T! I HATE HER!" I screamed.
I ran into my room and locked myself up in despair.
Deucedog
Deucedog

Location : My own little world... with Tyler, and Neville, and Iggy, and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Tucker.. ~giggles~
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:19 am

Isabella8898 wrote:Tucker.. ~giggles~
Yeah. i come up with pretty dumb names when I'm half asleep:)
Deucedog
Deucedog

Location : My own little world... with Tyler, and Neville, and Iggy, and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:31 am

Charries ~
Ron ~ me
Noelle ~ Blonsky
Elissa ~ Twi
Exandrynn ~ Bella
Sadie ~ Elsaboo
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Deucedog wrote:
Isabella8898 wrote:Tucker.. ~giggles~
Yeah. i come up with pretty dumb names when I'm half asleep:)
lol Smile
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down