The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Academy~ Novel by Story_Writer!!!

2 posters

Go down

April Academy~ Novel by Story_Writer!!! Empty April Academy~ Novel by Story_Writer!!!

Post  Story_Writer Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Here's the intro for the book:
Welcome to April Academy, the best Academy in all of the Country. Juliette April, Romona April's daughter, is now twelve, ready to come to the academy! Here, she'll meet new friends, and find out who she really is. flower The academy couldn't get better, until the academy might have to shut down, due to not having enough students. So, its up to Juliette!

Story_Writer

Back to top Go down

April Academy~ Novel by Story_Writer!!! Empty Re: April Academy~ Novel by Story_Writer!!!

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Sounds great! (:
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

April Academy~ Novel by Story_Writer!!! Empty Re: April Academy~ Novel by Story_Writer!!!

Post  Story_Writer Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:21 am

TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:Sounds great! (:
Thanks!

Story_Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:49 am

Welcome!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down