The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

+3
Isabella8898
Twilighter134 {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Isabella8898 wrote:
TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:
Isabella8898 wrote:
Isabella8898 wrote:
TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:Ah-mazing!

*rolls eyes* NUH UH!.

See!? You admit it!

WHAT? NO! It was SARCASM! affraid

MWHAHAHA!

Points up at the *rolls eyes* thing.

MWAHAHAHA!

Wait.... Looks up at the one about sarcasm..... OH NOS! IT WAS SARCASM ABOUT THE ONE ABOUT SARCASM! WOOT!

EPIC!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!)

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:45 am

I'll post soon ... right now I'm too involved in my iPod. ;D
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 am

TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:I'll post soon ... right now I'm too involved in my iPod. ;D

*laughs with a completely and unnecessary snort*
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:28 am

Isabella8898 wrote:
TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:I'll post soon ... right now I'm too involved in my iPod. ;D

*laughs with a completely and unnecessary snort*

~goes to see where I left off with Lavender~
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:53 pm

For Mea:

Layryn [pronounced Lauren] is the other daughter of Ravynn and Scorpius Malfoy. You'd assume that she's a jerk, being a Malfoy, right? Well, yeah, but you'd be so wrong. She's actually a lot like her mother - sweet, smart, and oddly looks like Hermione Granger, which means that Layryn and Lavender get confused as twins a lot. She's a popular around Hogwarts ... which can't always be good.

This okay?
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 am

So Mea and me are the daughters of Cor and Vynn? *high fives Mea but ends up high fiving her face*
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Isabella8898 wrote:So Mea and me are the daughters of Cor and Vynn? *high fives Mea but ends up high fiving her face*

Yep! ;D
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:08 am

Isabella8898 wrote:So Mea and me are the daughters of Cor and Vynn? *high fives Mea but ends up high fiving her face*

Yep! ;D

Awesomistic! Woot!
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:32 am

Isabella8898 wrote:

Yep! ;D

Awesomistic! Woot!

Whoo!
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:28 am

Isabella8898 wrote:

Yep! ;D

Awesomistic! Woot!

Whoo!

Wow. I'm leading the girls of the world into screaming WOOT or WOOH! I feel special.
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:36 am

Isabella8898 wrote:
Isabella8898 wrote:

Yep! ;D

Awesomistic! Woot!

Whoo!

Wow. I'm leading the girls of the world into screaming WOOT or WOOH! I feel special.

;D
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Next NEXT Generation of Hogwarts ~ A Roleplay by Becca (dedicated to Mea!) - Page 3 Empty WOAH!!!! THIS IS A COLORFUL PRETTY!!!!

Post  Isabella8898 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Should we like..... i don't know.... Start again?
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Isabella8898 wrote:Should we like..... i don't know.... Start again?

~nods~ Yes. Smile
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:13 pm

~nods~ Yes. Smile

Who would like to start?
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:45 am

Isabella8898 wrote:

~nods~ Yes. Smile

Who would like to start?

Um ... doesn't matter to me. (:
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:49 am

The most wonderful admin in the world!!! wrote:
Isabella8898 wrote:

~nods~ Yes. Smile

Who would like to start?

ditto
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:36 am

Isabella8898 wrote:
Isabella8898 wrote:

~nods~ Yes. Smile

Who would like to start?

ditto

You want to?
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 pm

*coughs slightly* uh sure.
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Lena~

I sat in the compartment when someone peeked in. "Is it okay if I sit in here?" the voice asked "Yup!" I said to her. "Okay, Thanks." she said and she came in. "I'm Lavender." she said "I'm Lena." I told her. (do Lavender and Lena know each other?) "So, who are your parents?" she asked. "My parents are Ravynn and Scorpius Malfoy." I informed her. "Mine are Leyma and Ron Potter." "Cool." I said.
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:51 pm

They do, 'cause they're parents were friends. Smile

~Lavender~

"I can't believe it's already time to go to Hogwarts," I said. "I'm really excited."
"Yeah. Me too," said Lena. "So, you must be pretty famous, huh? Being a Potter and all."
I shrugged. "Not really," I said, trying to be modest.
"Oh, don't be modest." Lena grinned.
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bsgmea13 Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Love Laryn, Becca! (Could I make that her name, though? Shorten it a bit? ~blushes~ I can't remember that name...)

~mea~
bsgmea13
bsgmea13

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Are there any open spots? Neutral
Deucedog
Deucedog

Location : My own little world... with Tyler, and Neville, and Iggy, and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Oh, and Rholls?
I'm trying not to feel like a brat, but....
Carter was with Dylan.
Deucedog
Deucedog

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:45 am

That's fine, Mea. (:

Sure, Deuce! Who do you want his/her parents to be? And yeah. I was really confused when I made the first characters, so it ended up all weird ... Smile
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:11 am

TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:That's fine, Mea. (:

Sure, Deuce! Who do you want his/her parents to be? And yeah. I was really confused when I made the first characters, so it ended up all weird ... Smile
Can I be Brittany? But change Micah to Carter?
Deucedog
Deucedog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next