The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The A-M-A-Z-I-N-G blog of a Justin Bieber Fangirl. Lovey, Kendall!

Go down

The A-M-A-Z-I-N-G blog of a Justin Bieber Fangirl. Lovey, Kendall! Empty The A-M-A-Z-I-N-G blog of a Justin Bieber Fangirl. Lovey, Kendall!

Hailo from a Georgia girl! Surprised I'm actually in Miami, and I'm about to go surfin' with my cousin, Christian and his friend, Justin...Bieber. Yeah. So, I'm kind of surfer-girl. Haha! My quote of the day comes from Mojo in the Morning, which we were listening to in the car, on the 7 hour ride back, Rachel Taylor was talking 'bout when she was hanging with Justin and he was majorly horomonal, like grabbing her butt. And someone let him have coffee (Rihanna?) and when he got home, he pinched my butt.
QOTD: "Is this inappropriate?"- Justin Bieber. 92% percent crazy, 3% percent talent and 5% percent hormonal.
Plans:
Wake up super early
Wake up Justin (Operation Wake Up Justin Drew Bieber and Live 2 Blog About It: WUJDBL2BAB)
Beat someone who plays the guitar in Guitar Hero
Take shower and restraighten my hair
Get ready for SOS: Saving Ourselves (8:00pm on MTV)
Here, one second, if I give you this picture, can you figure out what I'm wearing? (Hint: Do not look at me!)
The A-M-A-Z-I-N-G blog of a Justin Bieber Fangirl. Lovey, Kendall! Justin-Bieber-justin-bieber-7381740-600-449
dramaqueen2000
dramaqueen2000

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit