The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish's Boring Blog .. (:

Go down

Wish's Boring Blog .. (: Empty Wish's Boring Blog .. (:

Yes, plz do not be alarmed , I am telling you now. Well , actually , my title already states it. THIS BLOG MIGHT BE EXTREMELY BORING. So .. if you want to read , then go right ahead ! (:
wish398
wish398

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Wish's Boring Blog .. (: :: Comments

TheNextRowling {Admin}

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:32 am  TheNextRowling {Admin}

Yay! Wish has made herself a blog!

Back to top Go down

wish398

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:08 pm  wish398

becca ; LOL , yeup . i have . haha Very Happy

01/10/10

Have you ever written a letter adressed to your crush or your un-crush? LOL . Well , it's fun . On Friday , after school , I went over to my friend's house to practice instrumental. Practicing our instrumental duet was boring , so we went off into another topic. See , this boy at school really loves my friend and would do anything to "have" her , in a boyfriend , girlfriend way. We have this intermediate (Grades 7 and 8 cuz my school starts at Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8. LOL , i'm in Grade 7) dance on January 29th as a tradition to our school , and he asked MILLIONS of times if she'd dance with him. Truth is , she doesn't like him , she likes his best friend. So we wrote him this letter saying that he's a good guy and all , but she doesn't like him back and hoping that he won't feel hurt. Then we wrote who her real crush was, and hoping he won't get all mad at his own best friend or her. For me , well , i've written a letter to my un-crush meaning the same and who my crush was too. We figured that if we don't say it in their faces , we won't hurt them as much. Maybe not at all . In other words , it was extremely fun and we can't wait 'till Monday to drop the letters in their school bags and hoping no one else'll read it when they HOPEFULLY! read it at home . Too embarassing if they read it at school . (:
That's all for now .

Follow your dreams,
wish I love you

Back to top Go down

Arabianlover14

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:37 pm  Arabianlover14

wish398 wrote:becca ; LOL , yeup . i have . haha Very Happy

01/10/10

Have you ever written a letter adressed to your crush or your un-crush? LOL . Well , it's fun . On Friday , after school , I went over to my friend's house to practice instrumental. Practicing our instrumental duet was boring , so we went off into another topic. See , this boy at school really loves my friend and would do anything to "have" her , in a boyfriend , girlfriend way. We have this intermediate (Grades 7 and 8 cuz my school starts at Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8. LOL , i'm in Grade 7) dance on January 29th as a tradition to our school , and he asked MILLIONS of times if she'd dance with him. Truth is , she doesn't like him , she likes his best friend. So we wrote him this letter saying that he's a good guy and all , but she doesn't like him back and hoping that he won't feel hurt. Then we wrote who her real crush was, and hoping he won't get all mad at his own best friend or her. For me , well , i've written a letter to my un-crush meaning the same and who my crush was too. We figured that if we don't say it in their faces , we won't hurt them as much. Maybe not at all . In other words , it was extremely fun and we can't wait 'till Monday to drop the letters in their school bags and hoping no one else'll read it when they HOPEFULLY! read it at home . Too embarassing if they read it at school . (:
That's all for now .

Follow your dreams,
wish I love you

When you do find out, plz tell us! Smile

Back to top Go down

Twilighter134 {Admin}

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:06 am  Twilighter134 {Admin}

That would be fun...I might do that and not send it to him....

Back to top Go down

wish398

Post Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:11 pm  wish398

arabian lover ; well , he actually got it yesterday. My friend and I actually feel sorry for ourselves .. We made our un-crushes seem sad . Sad The boy who liked me recieved his on the same day , and he ignored me for the first time ever! Wow. Wink As for ours , well , nothing's happened yet , but hopefully something will!

Twilighter ; yeup! it's fun Smile .

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down