The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One:

3 posters

Go down

Chapter One: Empty Chapter One:

Post  Story_Writer Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 am

I sat at my computer, downloading pictures from my camera onto my screensaver slideshow, and listening to my CD player. It was a cool August morning, and I leaned back in my chair and smiled. A picture of me and my best friends, Mandie and Daisy at the Natural Mueseum of History popped up and I saved it as a favorite. After a few minutes, my slideshow was complete: Mandie, Daisy and I, me and my cousins at a Rangers hockey game, me and my swim team from last year, a few of me and my aunts shopping, and Mandie and I playing with her little baby sister, Debbie. It looked really awesome. Toby walked in, tossing a baseball up in the air. I stopped him.
"Hey, Toby, no baseballs in my room.", I said, feeding Libby, my rabbit some lettuce.
"Says who? I just wanted to say hi to Libby.", Toby said, pulling a bag out of his pocket. "I even brought her some carrots! See?"
I took the carrots, and placed them next to Libby's cage. "Thanks", I said, muttering, and waved him out the door.
"Man, Juliette, your room drives me crazy!", he said.
"Why?", I asked, my eyes going from my bed, to my dresser, to my lava lamp, to my ribbon display over my desk.
"It's too neat! Don't you ever make a mess?"
"That's IT! Out!", I exclaimed, pointing to the door. "Out!"
Toby walked out the door, rolling his eyes. "Oh, mom wants you."
I went down the stairs, into my mom's office, where she always was. Today, she was deep into a stack of applications, muttering words like "I see" and "Hmmmmmm". I tapped lightly on her shoulder. "Mom?"
My mom turned around, a little startled. "Oh, hi Julie. I need to talk to you. Please, take a seat." I felt like one of my mom's clients. "Er, Juliette, you know that my academy's ages are 12-16. And, well, I think that because your twelve, its time for you to start. You know, at the academy."
I tapped my foot, staring at the ceiling. My mom was the founder/owner of April Academy, a siper nice boarding school about three hours from here in Bismark. But, I never thought that it would be time for
me to go. I faced her again, my hands shaking. I was kind of happy that she was asking me, but also scared, and kind of nervous. She loooked at me in the eyes. "Well, do you?" I looked at the floor. "I think...", I said, my voice trailing off. "Julie, this is a direct question. Yes or No?!", said my mom, her voice stern. "Um, yes...I think." Suddenly, my dad walked in holding "The South Dakota Gazette". "What's going on?", he asked. My mom smiled. "Juliette's starting term at the academy this fall."

Story_Writer

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Empty Re: Chapter One:

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:50 am

I'm going to move this into your story ... Smile
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deucedog Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:57 am

Wow. You're good!!! No, GREAT!!!
Deucedog
Deucedog

Location : My own little world... with Tyler, and Neville, and Iggy, and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down