The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What had happened????

2 posters

Go down

What had happened???? Empty What had happened????

Post  Isabella8898 Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:00 pm

So I know this isn't a roleplay, but why can't I get onto the bsgfans website??? IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!! It make me sad. Everyone besides me probably knows why, but the computer hasn't been available to me for a couple days.
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

What had happened???? Empty Re: What had happened????

Post  Deucedog Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:19 am

Isabella8898 wrote:So I know this isn't a roleplay, but why can't I get onto the bsgfans website??? IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!! It make me sad. Everyone besides me probably knows why, but the computer hasn't been available to me for a couple days.
It's on vacation for 1-4 days to sort out drama and such.
Deucedog
Deucedog

Location : My own little world... with Tyler, and Neville, and Iggy, and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella8898 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Oh. That's depressing. Sad and sad. D:
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum