The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bella's Bloggie!!!!!!!

Go down

Bella's Bloggie!!!!!!! Empty Bella's Bloggie!!!!!!!

Hiya!!!!! I'm Bella. That's not actually not my name. My middle name is ISABELLA! I like that name better than my first. first name = Tienna. eh. I don't really like my name. HI!!!!!!! I'm hyper!!!!!!!!!! I'm watching the movie Chocolat! It has Johnny Depp and some other person. Yay!!!!! I know I'm an unknown crazy person. But you guys should LOVE me just the way I am!
Isabella8898
Isabella8898

Location : Watching High School musical with Percy to make fun of it, trying to read greek with Annabeth, riding sea-ponies with Tyson, attempting to save the world with Grover and Jupiter, and raising the dead with Mcdonalds and coke with Nico

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Bella's Bloggie!!!!!!! :: Comments

swimdude44

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:33 pm  swimdude44

AWESOMENESS!

…My name is just a boring box of stale panda crap. * nods *

Nifty bloggie! (:

Back to top Go down

Isabella8898

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 pm  Isabella8898

I'm probably gonna forget to do this. WOOOHHH! Mama's found an apartment that fits 16 people in Paris!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are now ready for ze trip to europe!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Isabella8898

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 pm  Isabella8898

Today I'm sick. I have this terribly scratchy throat and it HURTS really BAD! And I missed a good meal at school today. French Toast Sticks with Hashbrowns... IT'S BREAKFAST FOR LUNCH!!!! WOOOHHHH!!!!!! Today is my monday because my parents wanted us (me and my twin bro) to skip school because we stayed up till midnight on sunday and that would give us only six and a half hours of sleep. We saw the new ALICE and WONDERLAND movie and it was AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!
We also discovered that the Oscars which we recorded on our tv (go ondemand!) didn't record all the way so we didn't see all the best actress stuff. Sad

So yuppy deduppy.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down