The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fangy Blof of Anya the Turd

Go down

The Fangy Blof of Anya the Turd Empty The Fangy Blof of Anya the Turd

Eep. This ought to be boring, so be prepared!
I just got a haircut today - I look even more like a doof than EVER! Yay! The day started horribly, but it got better, fortunately. We finished The Outsiders in Advanced English and, uh….
NOT SURE! My life is so dull. XD And about the title: “Fangy” is self explanatory, blof is my word for blog, and my new nickname from my friend, Kimy, is turd. How lovely.
Toodleloo! <333
swimdude44
swimdude44

Location : My own little world of shirtless Fangs and guitar hero…

http://bsgfans.heavenforum.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&am

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Fangy Blof of Anya the Turd :: Comments

Twilighter134 {Admin}

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 am  Twilighter134 {Admin}

Welcome, Annie! Smile

Back to top Go down

swimdude44

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:41 am  swimdude44

(: Hey!

Back to top Go down

TheNextRowling {Admin}

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:37 pm  TheNextRowling {Admin}

Bloggie! Yay!

Back to top Go down

swimdude44

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:45 am  swimdude44

o:
That was 1.3O.2O1O…
Anyhoo.
HI!
We cleaned my stepfamily’s old house today because the new family’s moving in soon. Too many brillo pads and the toxic stench of clorox does a girl - or whatever it is I am - no justice whatsoever. :p Oh, and there was spidey poop! Joy!
Lyric . Of . The . Day:
Hips swaying, lips lie
Like clockwork, she's in control
Of all the right guys
And I'm still waiting
• Shamelss, All Time Low ~
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Bye!
WAIT!
Don’t go!
I need to show you something!
It’s important!
LOOKY!
QK
A NINJA!!!

Back to top Go down

Isabella8898

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:07 am  Isabella8898

OHHHH! IT'S A NINJA!!! I GET IT! QK The Q is the head with the masky thingy and the K is the body! *face palm* I'm smart. Hi! Can I call you Annie? I'm not even sure if that's your name. You can call me Bella. I'm really hyper at the moment! AHHH! ;p

Back to top Go down

swimdude44

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:31 pm  swimdude44

SI! SI! Annie is mah name! Very Happy * dances * MEH TOO!
I think Imma like you, Bella. XD

We’re going to this hikey-river place today for a picnic, and here’s hoping THERE WILL ACTUALLY BE WATER… * dies * I’ve died about twenty seven times today. I feel like a cat. Mrow.

o_O

Anyhoo, what is uppeth?

Back to top Go down

TheNextRowling {Admin}

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 pm  TheNextRowling {Admin}

OMD, you make me laugh, Annie ... ~sighs happily~

Back to top Go down

swimdude44

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:24 am  swimdude44

* chomps on sour patch kid *
Does this make me a cannibal?
* thinks *
* continues eating *

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Uh, yeah…
My awesome aunt - not the one who hates me - friended me on facebook. I feel special.. XD
School was dandy today. (:
In book writing, we started on the painting portion of the book. My main character is a sea turtle, and because I suck at watercolors [and just about everything else in this world, as well], I felt really insecure about it.
In that class, I sit next to Erik [SQUEE! Mrs. D. is a GENIUS!], and he’s just about as sweet as a guy can get.
I kept telling my friend Carmen how gosh darn crappy my turtle was, and Erik was all, “Shut up, Annie! I love it. You are denying perfectly awesome work! Look at my ant-thing! AND THAT’S SUPPOSED TO BE A TREE!”
Ah, my lil hobo. [;
I sit behind him in English, next to him in gym, in front of him in advisory and science, three sits away in math, two seats away in history, next to him in book-writing… And he thinks DANIEL’S stalking me.
* sigh *
It’s hard life. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

swimdude44

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:09 am  swimdude44

He said today if I called my painting bad one more time, he would pain my entire body green.

(//_-)
E is for emotional - ruining everyone’s day
M is for miserable people
O is for on the dark side, ’cause we got some fresh cookies! COOKIES, WOO!

I’m taking off school tomorrow [!!!] because 1. my brother has his driving test, and 2. My mom and I are getting a tour of the charter school I might transfer to. My friend Ruby informed me today the worst possible news EVER today.
My enemy goes there. Well, he’s not my enemy - but he is an idiot, no offense - his mom is. She was my music teacher from first grade until last year, and she HATES ME. So I, naturally, hate Dakota. :p
BEN GOES THERE. * dies * Baseball playing nonsense who had this inane crush on me back in the third grade. Can you say AWKWARD?
I guess it isn’t THAT bad, considering it’s located right above Maui Wowi… [;

We had recyle club today! And I made a friend! Derek! He’s an eighth grader with a love for elmo and chivalry.
TEEE HEEE!

Bye!

Back to top Go down

swimdude44

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:18 pm  swimdude44

I stayed up almost all night, with about an hour to spare… It’s 7:O6 and I’m HYPER!
And kind of nervous.
BUT STILL HYPER!
* slaps Fleur * Stupid Fleur!!
An hour and twenty three minutes until I have to be at the school. D:
But I don’t have to go to MY school today. * dances *
Plus, I have snickerdoodles!
LOTS OF ’EM!
Want one?
TOO BAD.
THEY‘RE MINE!
AAAAALL MIIIIINE!
MOO HOO HA HA HA!
But, Fang-Bill-Embry-Alex-Chase-etc. can have one…
And if you make me a taco, so can you!
So yay!
I got chocolate on my glasses case. I guess that’s what happens when you shove something into your backpack along with an open hershey’s bar. For three weeks. * dies *

BYEEEEE! <333

Back to top Go down

swimdude44

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:56 am  swimdude44

RAMEN IS NUMMINESS. D:
Okay. When my friends and I were walking home, I was talking about how Amanda’s boyfriend, Max, freaks me out. Kimy started screaming - because she’s crazy - “ANNIE HAS A BOYFRIEND!”
So Erin and Krystle screach, “ANNIE HAS BOYFRIEND, THAT SHE’LL NEVER SEE AGAIN!” Simpsons?
Then Butter and Isabella started squealing. “Annie ____ ______ HAS A BOYFRIEND AND HIS NAME IS MAX!”
So I started yelping and sprinted down the road. Because I’m clumsy -- I mean, because it’s raining, I fell face first into the gutter and was this close to being run over by Bailey’s mom.
So now I’m home, soaking, sitting, and eating ramen. XD

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum