The Best Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderators

2 posters

Go down

Moderators Empty Moderators

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Hi everyone,
I've noticed something that I wanted to bring up. It seems that some people are requesting to become a moderator on TBB. I would like it if people would stop asking to be a moderator. If you already are not, it's not because I don't think you could do it, or because I don't like you - we have a lot of moderators at the moment, with not many people actually on the site. When, and hopefully, we do get more people on here, you may be added as a moderator. Until then, please just be patient. If you'd like to help, spread the word about this site. The address is now changed to thebestbooks.heavenforum.org if you want to tell anyone about it.

Thanks,
Becca
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Moderators Empty Re: Moderators

Post  Deucedog Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:15 am

TheNextRowling {Admin} wrote:Hi everyone,
I've noticed something that I wanted to bring up. It seems that some people are requesting to become a moderator on TBB. I would like it if people would stop asking to be a moderator. If you already are not, it's not because I don't think you could do it, or because I don't like you - we have a lot of moderators at the moment, with not many people actually on the site. When, and hopefully, we do get more people on here, you may be added as a moderator. Until then, please just be patient. If you'd like to help, spread the word about this site. The address is now changed to thebestbooks.heavenforum.org if you want to tell anyone about it.

Thanks,
Becca
Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. Bex! I did just that a few days ago. I'm sorry!
Deucedog
Deucedog

Location : My own little world... with Tyler, and Neville, and Iggy, and Percy.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNextRowling {Admin} Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 am

* shakes head * It's cool, Deuce. More than fine. Really. (:
TheNextRowling {Admin}
TheNextRowling {Admin}
Admin

Location : Hogwarts, with my boyfriend Ron, and my best friends Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Dumbledore's still alive, and he's letting me use his computer.

http://thebestbooks.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum